Monday 25 June 2007

Orange Leadership course at Ashridge



This week I was at Ashridge Business school, near Berkhamsted for a Leadership course. You can see where it is here.

The course was extremely interesting and I got lots of ideas to try out when I get back to work.

The school is a beautiful residence and we spent all of the week there, with accommodation on site as well as several restaurants. Everything was included so at meal time you just wandered around and helped yourself to what ever you fancied.

The course programme was:

  • Monday - Introduction & understanding what Leadership in Orange means
  • Tuesday - Decision Making, Leveraging People Resources and Support & Challenge Group
  • Wednesday - Space to lead (time management - very interesting), Implementing & Leading Change
  • Thursday - Engaging others & Personal Impact & Influence
  • Friday - Vision & Personal Performance
I took my bike up but the weather wasn't the best so I only went out twice - one time to Northchurch and saw where we use to live - Fern Cottage, 13 Duncombe Rd.

No comments: