Friday 25 May 2007

Jayne's job & a little Italian

Jayne had an interview today and had to give a presentation on "What teenaers are interested in". It went really well and they offered her a job. It is a part time (1 day a week) volunteer job providing guidance and counselling to teenagers. The organisation is called "off the record" and is based in Bath. It will be a great starting point for her. She will probably start August/September. One good part of the job is that she will get a lot of training in this field.

A little italian...

Sono Lloyd. Sono di New Zealand. Mia mogli e Jayne.
Abbiamo una grande casa a Bath.
Abbiamo una figlia - Georgina.
Ho lavorato alla Worldcom per due anni, addesso lavoro alla Orange - France Telecom a Bristol. Ho lavoro con i computer.
Siamo in vacanza in luglio. Andiamo a Pontremoli, Italia. E molto bella.
Vado a Paris settimana prossima per due giorni.
---
I am Lloyd. I am from New Zealand. My wife is Jayne.
We have a big house in Bath
We have a daughter - Georgina
I worked for Worldcom for 2 years, now I work for Orange.
I work with computers.
We are on holiday ini July. We are going to Pontremoli, Italy. It is very beautiful
I am going to Payrs next week for 2 days.

No comments: